Find Your Cruise Now
Norwegian Cruise Lines
Save up to 70% off
110% Low Price Guaranteed!
Norwegian is all about freestyle cruising. Freestyle accommodations allow families to stay together in one suite, book individual villas, personalize your mini-bar and bedding, bathrooms all feature luxury bathroom amenities for your indulgence. You are free to eat at one of multiple meal times at many different dining venues. You can play Nintendo Wii on a two-story screen, or you can go bowling on the only bowling alley at sea. NCL also offers the youngest fleet on the planet. They have also partnered with the PGA so that guests can enjoy golf getaways to premiere courses like Mauna Lani in Hawaii and Port Royal in Bermuda.
The Norwegian Cruise Line fleet is comprised of 12 of the world's newest recreational travel ships...that means more bells and whistles and new stuff for you to enjoy!
- Norwegian Dawn - The Norwegian Dawn is the Gold Award Winner for Garden and Courtyard Villas (awarded by Travel Weekly Magellan Awards and the 2008 Travel Awards). Norwegian is currently offering a $300 onboard credit when you book a suite or villa, so book now!
The Statue of Liberty adorns the hull of the Norwegian Dawn. You'll find 12 different restaurants, 9 bars and lounges, a fitness center, and a spa. Not enough for you? How about a Broadway Theater, casino, three pools...and so many other features.
The Norwegian Dawn sails to Bermuda, the Bahamas, Caribbean, or Canada & New England.
- Norwegian Epic - The Norwegian Epic is launching in 81 days, so book now or you'll miss the boat! Norwegian Cruise Line has truly pulled out all of the stops in the planning and construction of the Epic. There are six types of staterooms, six different types of family activities, 20 dining options, extensive nightlife, and 8 different entertainment venues. The ship has space for 4,200 guests, is more than 1,000 feet long, and rings in at 153,000 tons! The ship also has the world's first tube-slide at sea and the world's largest landing tub at sea, can you imagine the fun?
- Norwegian Gem - The Norwegian Gem sparkles with individuality and offers up some of the best opportunities for fun and relaxation on the open seas. You can cruise the Bahamas and Florida, the Caribbean, and the Mediterranean aboard the Norwegian Gem. The spa and fitness center are expansive and the pool deck has hot tubs, slides, and fun for everyone! The ship's Courtyard Villas complex hosts a private pool deck and super-exclusive residential space.
You can play Nintendo Wii on the ship's immense 2-story screen, bowl all you want at the alley-at-sea, and enjoy epicurean delights as the skilled Teppanyaki chefs prepare your excellent dinner at sea.
There are 32 categories of staterooms, check them out online and call us today to book your next voyage!
- Norwegian Jade - The Norwegian Jade sails the Mediterranean Sea year-round. This is one of the best ways to appreciate and enjoy the splendor and wonder that is the Mediterranean. The ship has 13 bars and lounges, many restaurants, a casino, a Broadway theater, and an expansive spa.
If you choose to dine at Le Bistro, you'll enjoy fine French cuisine as well as ocean views from every table. If your favorite outfit is all white, be sure to get decked out and dance the night away at the White Hot Party.
If you're a little on the reserved side, no problem, just head over to the 1,000 seat Stardust Lounge and settle in with the crowd.
There are various itineraries depending on how much time you have. Don't have too much? Take a six-day trip. Got all the time in the world? Stay for 21 days!
- Norwegian Jewel - There are an endless number of options aboard the Norwegian Jewel. You can island-hop in the Caribbean or watch the leaves fall in New England and Canada. Onboard the Norwegian Jewel, you'll find 13 bars and lounges, 16 different dining options, extensive kid's facilities and programs, two pools, six hot tubs, and a whole load of fun!
You can also sunbathe on the private pool deck in the Courtyard Villa Complex, watch the kids at the Splashdown Kid's Club, and have a good time with your family enjoying Norwegian's many family fun activities.
- Norwegian Pearl - The Norwegian Pearl sails Caribbean and Alaskan routes. You can enjoy a rock climbing wall and a fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows. There is a Broadway theater, a lively casino, and many multi-room suites as well as staterooms that interconnect, so your family can stay connected.
Once onboard, you can watch glaciers from your private balcony, enjoy a great steak in Cagney's, or relax in a hydrotherapy room after a couples massage at the South Pacific Spa.
- Norwegian Sky - If you want to sail from Miami, this is the ship for you. The Norwegian Sky cruises the Bahamas year-round and offers the greatest number of balcony staterooms and is the newest ship sailing 3- and 4-day Bahamian itineraries. Not just that, but NCL was named "Crusieline of the Year" by the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism. Have kids? They'll enjoy the Kid's Crew program, want to enjoy a romantic dinner? There are 10 restaurants for that!
On board the Norwegian Sky, you can be part of the ultimate happy hour, sailing out of Miami at 5 o'clock every Friday of the year.
- Norwegian Spirit - There are two options for you on this ship. You can sail the Caribbean and Bermuda or Canada and New England in the fall. The Norwegian Spirit is all about water. The Tivoli Pool, four outdoor hot tubs, two Aquaswim water "treadmills" and a kid-favorite Buccaneer's Wet & Wild, with waterslides, a paddle pool and hot tub - all of these add to the aquatic experience of being onboard the Norwegian Spirit.
If you don't want to just sit in the water all day, you can enjoy the ship's 15 dining options, 10 bars and lounges, and other fine features. Like to gamble? Try your luck at the Maharaja's Casino. If it's fitness you're looking for, you can run mile after mile, 12 decks above sea level on a state of the art treadmill looking out of floor-to-ceiling glass windows in the Roman Spa and Fitness center.
- Norwegian Star - Going to Alaska? How about the Mexican Riviera? Get it all (depending on when you go, of course) aboard the Norwegian Star! There are 16 distinct dining options, 12 bars and lounges, a huge spa, fun casino(with over 150 slot machines), and a large variety of cabins so you can party all day and get some rest at night. For kids, there's a Splash Down Kids Pool, Planet Kids children's center, Video Zone video arcade, sports courts, golf driving nets, and a MOVIE THEATER!
You'll also find the largest suites at sea on the Norwegian Star. The ship's Garden Villas are 5,750 square feet, and come with three bedrooms, and a private garden with a hot tub. Do you like watching the sun set? Get an excellent view from 14 decks above the ocean at the open-air Bier Garten.
- Norwegian Sun - There's a wide variety of itineraries for the Norwegian Sun! Exotic South America? The Historic Baltic Capitals of Europe? The laid back Caribbean? All of these are routes for the bright and fun Norwegian Sun. Everyone likes to eat while at sea, so choose from 14 different dining options. To drink? How about 10 bars and lounges? To relax? The Body Waves Spa. The ship also features exclusive cabins, like the Owner's Suite with a private hot tub on the balcony.
Play pick-up basketball on the ship's basketball court and enjoy a view of the Swedish archipelago while you play. Worried about kids running around while you're relaxing in or by the pool? Don't worry, there's a completely separate kids pool on the Norwegian Sun.
- Pride of America - The Pride of America is the first and only U.S.-flagged cruise ship in 50 years. It offers a one-of-a-kind itinerary sailing to four of Hawaii's best islands and stops overnight on Maui and Kaua'i. If you're hosting a meeting, you can do so on the dedicated meeting deck spanning more than 9,300 square feet.
The whole family can join in the fun - there are special Family Suites and Family Penthouses, and many other family-friendly accommodations. Highlights of this sailing include cruising past Kilauea at night, the Napali Coast by day, and the playful whales off the coast of Maui.
Norwegian Cruise Lines sails to these destinations (Click on the desired destination)