Find Your Cruise Now
Royal Caribbean International
Oasis Class - Brand New and Feature-Filled!
- Allure of the Seas - Everything you'll ever want is here! Two-story ocean views in the contemporary Loft Suites, a boardwalk with a full-sized, classic carousel, and the largest dedicated youth area at sea, the Youth Zone.
Want to jump in the water for a while? Go right ahead! The Pool Zone features cantilevered whirlpools, FlowRiders, and a zip-line view of the ship and sea below.
Want to take a stroll? Walk through Central Park, a wandering garden and public space lined with foliage and fine restaurants.
The ship has 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 staterooms. It's 16-decks of pure amazing!
- Oasis of the Seas - The Oasis of the Seas is Royal Caribbean's most innovative and imaginative ship at sea! Here, you'll find entertainment areas that are also neighborhoods.
You'll also find the Pool Zone and Sports Zone, where you can explore a whole deck of nothing but pools, rock climbing walls, basketball courts, and so much more!
Let your kids explore the Youth Zone while you explore the rest of the ship. Just like the Allure of the Seas, the Oasis of the Seas has 16 decks of fun, 28 ultra-modern loft suites, and 2,700 staterooms - pick yours today!
- Both of these ships have the following features:
- 7 distinct neighborhoods
- Solo and couple massage suites
- Complete hair and makeup services
- Pilates, Kickboxing, yoga, and spinning classes
- 4 Pools and 10 whirlpools
- Studio B featuring ice shows
- Opal Theater - 1,380 seat venue
- Adventure Ocean Theater and Science Lab
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots - nursery service
- Teen Areas
- Too much to list!
- Freedom of the Seas - The Freedom of the Seas is a marvel of naval engineering. The ship's rock-climbing wall has 11 routes and a central spire you can swing around.
You'll also find a FlowRider surf park at sea, cantilevered whirlpools that extend 12 feet beyond the sides of the ship, the H20 Zone waterpark (with interactive sculpture fountains, ground geysers, and a cascading waterfall), shipwide WiFi capabilities, and flat-screen TVs in every stateroom.
There's an on-board ice-skating rink, themed bars and lounges, and a full-size Everlast boxing ring.
The Ships maiden voyage took place on June 4, 2006 and the Freedom of the Seas has a passenger capacity of 3,634.
- Independence of the Seas - The Independence of the Seas is Royal Caribbean's third Freedom Class ship. If you want to sail aboard this ship, you'll have to be in either Southampton, England, or Ft. Lauderdale, where she rests her laurels until it's time to move again. You can cruise Caribbean or European itineraries.
Want to host a conference onboard? Look no further, because here you'll find dedicated meeting space with breakout rooms and a reception area to accommodate up to 400 people. Each presentation room has state-of-the-art technology such as color touch screens, wireless remote controls, teleconferencing equipment, and other great devices!
The ship also has a Royal Promenade, themed bars and lounges, a fitness center and day spa, Sports pool, full-size sports court, Johnny Rockets '50 style burger joint, and Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, eat to your heart's content!
- Liberty of the Seas - A true maritime marvel, the Liberty of the Seas is fully loaded with fun and adventure from end to end.
Enjoy the ship's surf park, full-size boxing ring, and Royal Caribbean's Vitality Wellness Program for some much-needed rest and relaxation.
Take a walk onboard and find cantilevered whirlpools, a rock-climbing wall, an ice-skating rink, Adventure Ocean youth facilities, Fitness Center and Day Spa, a 9-hole miniature golf course, Portofino Italian Restaurant, Vintages wine bar, Sorrento's Pizza, and Boleros Latin-themed lounge.
What are you waiting for? Call and book today!
- Adventure of the Seas - The Adventure of the Seas takes your cruise experience to new heights! Like many other ships in the Royal Caribbean Family, the Adventure of the Seas features an ice-skating rink, the Royal Promenade, and a rock-climbing wall.
To fit in all of this fun, RCCL had to make a larger ship. The Adventure of the Seas was a stout 138,000 gross tons when it set sail for its maiden voyage on November 18, 2001.
The ship has since then been enhanced, so if you sail the Adventure of the Seas, you can enjoy more space for every guest, enhanced staterooms, expanded dining options, and exceptional recreational facilities.
- Explorer of the Seas - The Explorer of the Seas is a real sea voyager. Enjoy all of Royal Caribbean's fine offerings Take a stroll along the Royal Promenade, challenge yourself to a climb up the rock wall, or try your luck at Casino Royale.
Feel like being pampered? Spend some time at the Day Spa and Fitness Center.
If you're feeling competitive, you can shoot some hoops over at the full-size basketball court!
- Mariner of the Seas - The Mariner of the Seas will provide guests with a very exciting cruise experience. The ship comes in at 1,020 feet of unending fun!
Everyone will find something to do on the Mariner of the Seas, which also has the highest public-space-per-guest ratio in the cruise market.
The ship's maiden voyage was on November 16, 2003, and has since been updated with larger staterooms, expanded dining options, and excellent recreational facilities like rock-climbing, ice-skating, and a basketball court.
- Navigator of the Seas - More a work of art than a cruise ship, the Navigator of the Seas caters to your every cruise desire. This is your choice for Caribbean sailing in style. When you're not out on deck watching the Navigator sail effortlessly sailing through the ocean, you can sail effortlessly down the in-line skating track.
There's also a five-story theater, a casino, a miniature golf course, and a stupendous three-story dining room.
Do you need anything else?
- Voyager of the Seas - The Voyager of the Seas is an engineering masterpiece with the features you've come to expect from Royal Caribbean - an ice-skating rink, the Royal Promenade, and a rock-climbing wall. When the Voyager of the Seas set sail in November of 1999, it was the world's largest cruise ship at 138,000 tons. The ship can carry 3,114 passengers and has golf simulators, Johnny Rockets onboard, the Adventure Ocean youth facility, and a 9-hole miniature golf course.
Take your friends and book a group rate, spend less, and have a lot more fun sailing as a group! Call now for great specials!
- Brilliance of the Seas - The Brilliance of the Seas will provide you with a great vacation experience! The ship features more outside cabins, glass elevators facing the sea, a nine-story glass-constructed Centrum, state-of-the-art technology, and of course...Gold Anchor Service, exclusively from Royal Caribbean.
You'll also find Latte-tudes a specialty coffee house featuring nothing other than Seattle's Best Coffee. There's also Casino Royale, the Indian Raj-themed Solarium, and the Colony Club, a unique British colonial-style lounge with self-leveling pool tables.
Also don't forget the Adventure Ocean youth facilities and the Day Spa and Fitness Center.
- Jewel of the Seas - The Jewel of the Seas is one of Royal Caribbean's newer cruise ships. This is the ultimate "at sea" experience that combines speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas, and an exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim.
Just like the Brilliance of the Seas, the Jewel of the Seas has a ten-story glass-constructed Centrum, glass elevators facing the sea, and the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
You can enjoy fine meals at the Chops Grille, coffee at Latte-tudes (serving Seattle's Best Coffee), or enjoy classy Italian dining at the Portofino restaurant.
- Radiance of the Seas - The Radiance of the Seas has features that you want and find on Royal Caribbean! The ship hosts a rock-climbing wall and Sports court with basketball and volleyball.
You can hang out at the British colonial style lounge, the Colony Club and play pool on self-leveling pool tables, or take a break at the African safari-themed Solarium.
The Radiance of the Seas also offers Conference Facilities including dedicated meeting space to accommodate a theater, classroom, and boardroom style functions. There are meeting rooms, breakout rooms, and high-tech presentation rooms. Who says you can't mix work and play?
- Serenade of the Seas - Come to the Serenade of the Seas for sweeping ocean vistas and a truly exceptional staff. They will look after your every need as you sail away into the sunset. Looking for an outside cabin? You've come to the right place! The Serenade of the Seas has the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean Fleet.
This ship has everything: a rock-climbing wall, the Portofino Italian Restaurant, Chops Grille, Latte-tudes, Seaview Cafe, Themed bars and lounges, an indoor solarium, and Casino Royale, where you can play the slots, Blackjack, or many other Vegas-style casino games.
- Enchantment of the Seas - The Enchantment of the Seas was the lucky recipient of an "extreme makeover" in 2005, and the ship is going strong 5 years on. There are bungee trampolines, suspension bridges, and there's an expanded pool deck!
Kids will love the splash deck, where they can douse their friends in gallons of fun! Looking for a laid back, Latin-themed experience? Check out Boleros Lounge. Want to work up a sweat before you hit the buffet? Work out at the gym and then reward yourself with Ben and Jerry's.
- Grandeur of the Seas - This ship is so majestic, Royal Caribbean had no choice but to name it the Grandeur of the Seas. Enjoy the many fine amenities you'll find aboard this 2,446 passenger capacity ship.
You'll find a full-service spa, six whirlpools, an outdoor jogging track, and so many bars and restaurants, you'll never run out of options!
Looking for a pool? Choose between an outdoor and indoor pool in a solarium with a sliding roof, how's that for luxury!?!
- Legend of the Seas - The Legend of the Seas has (literally) thousands of windows - all the better for you to see your vacation destination with! You can cruise the inside passage, or Cozumel aboard the Legend of the Seas. There's also so much to do on board, so enjoy the ship's 70,000 tons of fun, along with the 2,075 other guests who you'll be joining.
You'll find mini-golf, four whirlpools, a solarium with a sliding room, and a stunning Centrum (central atrium) on this magnificent ship!
The Legend of the Seas also has RCCL's signature Rock-climbing wall and Casino Royale.
- Rhapsody of the Seas - Sailing on the Rhapsody of the Seas is a great experience for everyone! You'll find the signature rock-climbing wall, outdoor pool, and six whirlpools. There's also an indoor/outdoor pool in a Solarium with a sliding roof.
The ship's Centrum features shopping and other exciting activities. You'll also find themed bars and lounges, and the trademark Adventure Ocean youth facilities.
If you want to stay in shape, stop by at the Day Spa and Fitness Center. You can also swim in either of the ship's two pools.
- Splendour of the Seas - See the world's most memorable coastlines and ports on the Royal Caribbean Splendour of the Seas. The Splendour has a seven-story lobby, an 18-hole miniature golf course, and an amazing indoor/outdoor pool and Solarium.
For the kids, there's the Adventure Ocean youth facilities, and other great children's activities. If you're looking to get in some gym time, visit the Day Spa and Fitness Center.
When you're done working out, dine while enjoy the ship's fine glass-walled dining rooms. Enjoy a glass of fine wine at one of the ship's many fine bars and clubs.
- Vision of the Seas - The Vision of the Seas caters to your every need while providing excellent value to any traveler. Enjoy the ship's Day Spa, two pools, six whirlpools, and the Masquerade Theater, where you can enjoy nightly entertainment, such as musical stage productions.
You'll find Royal Caribbean's signature rock-climbing wall. If you're looking for themed bars and lounges, look no further! Your children are always welcome at the Adventure Ocean youth facilities, and the Fitness Center is available for your exercise pleasure.
- Majesty of the Seas - The Majesty of the Seas is one of Royal Caribbean's classic ships - with everything onboard made shiny and new! Sail with Royal Caribbean on the Majesty of the Seas and you can enjoy Johnny Rockets '50-style food, Sorrento's Pizza, Seattle's Best Coffee, 2 whirlpools, 2 outdoor pools, and so much more!
The kids will enjoy Adventure Ocean youth facilities and teen-only areas: Fuel and Living Room.
If you want to shoot some hoops, you can do so on the ship's open-air basketball court. The Majesty of the Seas also has three conference centers, 7 meeting rooms, and all of the technical equipment that you need to put on your meeting or presentation.
Bahamas-bound guests will also enjoy the newly remodeled pool deck, expanded Day Spa & Fitness Center, luxurious bedding, and eye-popping flat-screen TVs.
Besides all of this, you'll have the beautiful beaches and crystal clear ocean water to enjoy in the Bahamas. What else do you need?
- Monarch of the Seas - The Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas has a passenger capacity of 2,744 and sails year round between Port Canaveral and the Bahamas (specifically RCCL's private island, CocoCay).
As always, you can expect a rock-climbing wall, Casino Royale, and Boleros Latin Lounge. There is Asian-fusion cuisine at Jade or you can make your own pizza.
For the kids there's Adventure Ocean youth facilities, and for teens, the Fuel lounge. Enjoy land and shore excursions, like scuba diving, shipwreck snorkeling, and swimming with the dolphins.
Into snacks and little bites to eat? Enjoy Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Seattle's Best Coffee at Latte-tudes, or dining in the ship's main dining rooms.
Royal Caribbean International sails to these destinations (Click on the desired destination)